HomeGain on Facebook HomeGain on Twitter HomeGain on LinkedIn HomeGain on YouTube

I'm actually from Canada and i want a loan

I originally moved to the US for school in Boise. I have a perm residence status here. Do I still need to qualify as a "foreign national' or do I have more leeway?
By satyrone89y4252 from ID Oct 17th 2014
Powered by:

If you have permanent residence status, we treat it like a regular US loan. You do have to provide your Visa but that's about it. I just closed a loan from a couple from Montreal. If you have other questions, feel free to contact me. Linda Miller 801.550.1222. linda@lindamillergroup.com. I'm in Salt Lake City and licensed in Idaho.

Oct 17th 2014

Searching Today's Rates...


HomeGain offers free real estate tools and services to compare real estate agents, research home prices, and view homes for sale, foreclosures, new homes, and rentals. HomeGain provides real estate information including articles on home buying, home selling, and mortgage rates. HomeGain's quarterly home values surveys are a hit with the top media sources, realtors, and home buyers and sellers. Did you know, HomeGain pioneered the original online home value estimates tool back in 1999?